As of now, this information can easily be exported from Vome and then imported into an Excel spreadsheet (attached on this article) which generates the information you need! We know this can be super helpful when needing to tag your opportunities in order to calculate the number of hours associated with each tag.
1. Login to Vome and visit the Reports page from the left-hand side of your page
2. Click on the Attendees & Hours report
3. Configure the file as you need to by changing the date range
Please note that if you use any filters (other than the date range) on the view, you must select the rows before exporting it. To do this, simply click the checkbox on the top left of your screen to select all of your rows from your filtered results. Then, when you can click the Export button, it will show an additional option labeled Export selected rows.
4. Click Export > Export all rows OR Export selected rows (this will download the report for you).
Now it's time to plug this report into the attached excel file!
7. Download the excel file attached on this support article
8. On the first tab of the spreadsheet, you will see a tab labeled Attendees & hours report, you are able to Paste the entire exported Attendees & Hours report there. As of now, we put sample data there, which you should delete and replace with your real data.
To do this, simply open the Vome report that you exported in step 4. Click on the headers and drag your mouse to copy the entire sheet. Then once it is copied, you can return to the Opportunity Tags Report to paste it inside of the "Attendees & hours report" sheet (sheet #1).
9. On the second tab of the spreadsheet, you will see a tab labeled Opportunity Tags. In Column A, you can simply list all of the tags you would like to have in your report. As of now, we put sample tags (i.e. Tag 1, Tag 2, Tag 3), which you should delete and replace with your real tags.
10. On the third tab of your spreadsheet, you will see a tab labeled Map Tags to Opportunities. This is how you will attribute each of your tags to opportunities. If you would like to associate the tag to a given opportunity, ensure the text "Yes" is entered in the corresponding cell. Otherwise, input ''No".
Voila! You will see the the final tab on the spreadsheet labeled Summary Insights, which shows the number of hours logged attributed to each of your tags. Please note that for this report to be accurate, the Attendees & hours report must be up-to-date. We recommend reviewing the Hours logged column and updating it on Vome if necessary.
If you have any questions, need help setting this up, or need additional requirements to be met, do not hesitate to submit a ticket from the support portal to let us know!