How do I add or remove categories from my page?
To add or remove categories from being featured on your organization's page, you need to adjust the privacy setting for each opportunity within it. In other words, as long as there are no public opportunities within a category, it will not be shown on your page.
Here are the steps to change the privacy setting for your opportunities within a category:
1. Navigate over to your Opportunities page
2. Using the checkboxes to the left-hand side of each opportunity, click on the opportunities you would like to edit it's visibility
3. From the Actions dropdown, click Edit Visibility
4. Change the setting to Private or Public depending on what you would like to do!
How do I add or remove opportunities from my page?
To add or remove opportunities from being featured on your organization's page, you need to adjust the privacy setting for each opportunity. When an opportunity is public, it will be visible on your organization's page. When an opportunity is ...
How do I add or remove application forms from my page?
To add or remove application forms on your organization's page, you need to adjust the privacy setting for each form. When a form is public, it will be visible on your organization's page. When a form is private, it will not be visible on your ...
Master the Vome fundamentals: The relationship between Categories, Opportunities, Locations & Shifts
We know it can be challenging to start using a new platform. To start, you should become familiar with the platform's lingo and hierarchical breakdown to map out how to best structure your portal when you go through the process of creating new ...
How do I add general notes to a volunteer's application?
1. Go to the Database page from the left-hand side navigation. 2. Click on the person's name to open their profile. 3. Click on the opportunity that you would like to add a note for. 4. Scroll down to the bottom of the application form, and you will ...
What are the different step categories when adding steps in a sequence? How should I use each category?
When creating the steps for any given sequence, you can currently choose between various step categories (i.e., Form Upload, Interview, Orientation, Training, Custom). The only implication of adding a step within a specific category is it can be ...