As of now, this information can easily be exported from Vome and then imported into an Excel spreadsheet (attached on this article) which generates the information you need!
1. Login to Vome and visit the Reports page from the left-hand side of your page
2. Click on the Attendees & Hours report
3. Configure the file as you need to by changing the date range
Please note that if you use any filters (other than the date range) on the view, you must select the rows before exporting it. To do this, simply click the checkbox on the top left of your screen to select all of your rows from your filtered results. Then, when you can click the Export button, it will show an additional option labeled Export selected rows.
4. Click Export > Export all rows OR Export selected rows (this will download the report for you).
Now it's time to download your Vome Database..
5. Visit the Database page using the left-hand side navigation
6. Click Export > Export all rows (this will download the database for you).
Now it's time to plug these reports into the attached excel file!
7. Download the excel file attached on this support article
8. On the first tab of the spreadsheet, you will see a tab labeled Attendees & hours report, you are able to Paste the entire exported Attendees & Hours report there. As of now, we put sample data there, which you should delete and replace with your real data.
To do this, simply open the Vome report that you exported in step 4. Click on the headers and drag your mouse to copy the entire sheet. Then once it is copied, you can return to the impact value workbook to paste it inside of the "Attendees & hours report" sheet (sheet #1).
9. On the second tab of the spreadsheet, you will see a tab labeled Database export, you are able to Paste the entire exported Vome Database there. As of now, we put sample data there, which you should delete and replace with your real data
Voila! You will see the a tab labeled Summary Insights, which shows you hours logged by tag.
If you have any questions or need help setting this up, do not hesitate to submit a ticket from the support portal to let us know!