How do I create shifts when creating an opportunity?
In Add Opportunity, on step 4/6 > Click Create Shifts
1. Add a single date or indicate a date range
- If date range is selected: select the start date and end date, then select the days of the week as to when the shifts will occur
2. Select the start and end time of the shifts
- If there are multiple time slots happening on the same day, click "+" to create additional time slots
3. Add the # of spots available for volunteers to book
4. Indicate if the time slot for the shift is flexible
Flexible means that volunteers can book an arrival and departure time between the stated start and end time of the shift(s), as long as it meets the minimum duration.
6. Click Generate Shifts
7. Review all the shifts that were added for the opportunity on the right-hand side (See image below)
8. Click Confirm
Mastering the Vome fundamentals: category, opportunity & shifts
We know it can be difficult to start using a new platform. You need to become familiar with the platform's language and features and figure out how to best structure your portal. That's why we decided to define the words below, which are some of the ...
How do I add more shifts for an opportunity?
1. Go to Opportunities 2. Click on an opportunity 3. Go to the Schedule tab 4. Click on Create Shifts You can also achieve this by going to the global Schedule view > on the top left, click on Create Shifts > Select an opportunity > Generate ...
How do I create Offline Volunteer profiles in the database?
1. Go to your Database from the left-hand navigation 2. Click on Create Profiles on the top right of Database view 3. You will have the choice to Add a Volunteer or Mass Import (via excel) You must add at least a first name, last name and email ...
Do I need to create a category if my opportunity is for a one-time event?
Yes, every opportunity must be associated with a category! We suggest that you create a category and title it according to the name of the one-time event. For example, the title of the category would be "Marathon Fundraiser". The opportunity titles ...
How do I add a new opportunity?
1) On the navigation bar click the green "+" icon next to Add Opportunity. 2) Add the details of the opportunity. Provide the title, description, category, tags, commitment, location and primary coordinator. Select an admin that will be the ...