How do I register for an opportunity?
Helping you register for an opportunity
Being approved for an opportunity allows you to book shifts that are associated with it.
There are 2 ways to become approved for an opportunity:
1. Submit a registration form and get approved by the organization [steps below]
2. The organization assigns you to the opportunity, which bypasses the need for you to submit the registration form.
Here are the steps to submit a registration form:
1. If you are already approved to opportunities, you will see the name of the organization appear directly on your homepage. Go ahead and click View portal
Otherwise, from the left-hand side navigation, click Search pages. Add the name of the organization, an address and adjust the radius. This will allow you to visit their profile to continue to the next step. You can also see this form the Looking for an organization? section on your homepage if you aren't approved for any opportunities.
2. Browse through available opportunities and click the opportunity that interests you!
If there's a Get Involved button on the organization's page, you skip the next step and submit an application form directly there!
3. Click Register
Make sure to include all the information requested by the organization when submitting the form!
4. Once the organization approves your registration for an opportunity, you will be able to begin reserving spots to shifts that are associated with it!
How do I submit a general application for an opportunity?
When an organization shares a link to their opportunity with you, they would like you to submit your application for their review. Here are the steps to submit an application: 1. Click on the link that was shared by the organization 2. Click on the ...
An organization shared a link to an opportunity with me. What do I do next?
When an organization shares a link to an opportunity with you, they would like you to register for the opportunity by submitting a form. Here are the steps to register for the opportunity: 1. Click on the link that was shared by the organization 2. ...
How do I add a new opportunity?
1) On the navigation bar click the green "+" icon next to Add Opportunity. 2) Add the details of the opportunity. Provide the title, description, category, tags, commitment, location and primary coordinator. Select an admin that will be the ...
How do I delete an opportunity?
As of now, there is no way to delete an opportunity. However, you can always make it inactive! To de-activate an opportunity, please follow the steps below: 1. Go to the Opportunities page 2. Click on the opportunity you wish to de-activate to get to ...
How do I share an opportunity?
To share an opportunity, follow these steps: 1. Go to your My Opportunities page from your navigation 2. Click on the opportunity. 3. On the Recruitment tab under Quick Links, click Share a link. 4. Copy the URL or share it directly on Facebook, ...