How do I share an opportunity?
To share an opportunity, follow these steps:
1. Go to your My Opportunities page from your navigation
2. Click on the opportunity.
3. On the Recruitment tab under Quick Links, click Share a link.
4. Copy the URL or share it directly on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
How do I share a link to an opportunity?
Steps to generate a shareable link: 1. Using your left-hand navigation, click My Opportunities 2. Click the opportunity for which you would like to share 3. Click the Details tab 4. Click Share on the top right of your screen
How do I assign volunteers to an opportunity or share a link for them to apply from the opportunity dashboard?
1. Go to Opportunities 2. Click on an opportunity 3. Go to the Volunteers tab 4. Click Add Volunteers When adding a volunteer to an opportunity, Vome Users will be notified about the opportunity they've been assigned to. If you are assigning an ...
How do I add a new opportunity?
1) On the navigation bar click the green "+" icon next to Add Opportunity. 2) Add the details of the opportunity. Provide the title, description, category, tags, commitment, location and primary coordinator. Select an admin that will be the ...
How do I submit a general application for an opportunity?
When an organization shares a link to their opportunity with you, they would like you to submit your application for their review. Here are the steps to submit an application: 1. Click on the link that was shared by the organization 2. Click on the ...
I've been assigned to an opportunity. How do I reserve a shift?
If you're approved for at least 1 opportunity, you're ready to start reserving shifts! Here are the steps to reserve a spot for a shift: 1. From the left-hand navigation menu, click Home 2. Within the section titled "What are you looking to do ...