How do I add general notes to a volunteer's application?
1. Go to the Database page from the left-hand side navigation.
2. Click on the person's name to open their profile.
3. Click on the opportunity that you would like to add a note for.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the application form, and you will see a Note tab.
5. Add notes and add files if you wish!
Please note that these notes are not visible to volunteers, but only to other admins.
How do I store notes during volunteer interviews or for specific onboarding steps?
Go to Opportunities > Click on an opportunity to go the Opportunity Dashboard > Recruitment tab > View new applicants > Click on the applicant > Scroll down and click on the Onboarding tab > Click on View for the onboarding step you want to add notes ...
How does the "General Availability" section work once added to the application form?
If you add the General Availability section to the application form, volunteers will be able to indicate their availability by selecting days of the week, and indicate morning, afternoon, evening or add a custom time slot for each of the selected ...
How does it work when I add the "Shifts" section to the application form?
When adding the Shifts section to the application form, you are allowing volunteers to pre-select shifts and attach them to their application form. However, the volunteer can only be approved to shifts once they are approved for the opportunity. ...
How do I manage the onboarding process for a volunteer?
1. Go to the Database page from the left-hand side navigation 2. Click on the person's name to open their profile 3. Click on the opportunity that you would like to manage 4. Scroll down to the bottom of the application form, and click on ...
How do I add a new opportunity?
1) On the navigation bar click the green "+" icon next to Add Opportunity. 2) Add the details of the opportunity. Provide the title, description, category, tags, commitment, location and primary coordinator. Select an admin that will be the ...