I've been assigned to an opportunity. How do I book a shift?
You're ready to start booking shifts.
Here are the steps to book a spot to a shift:
1. From the left-hand side of your navigation, click Home
2. Within the section titled "What are you looking to do today?", click Book shifts
3. (Optional) Filter the schedule
4. Select a shift or multiple shifts
5. Click Confirm Booking
Watch a video:
What is Instant Book?
When Instant Book is enabled, volunteers will be able to instantly book available shifts without requiring prior approval from the organization. Only volunteers that are already approved or assigned to an opportunity can instantly book available ...
I've been assigned to a shift. What happens next?
We recommend that you download the Vome Volunteer mobile app to make the communication process easier while gaining access to important updates! If you're using iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/vome-volunteer/id1490871417 If you're using ...
If "Instant Book" is disabled, how do I approve shift requests?
1. Go to My Opportunities 2. Go to the Schedule tab 3. Click on the # PENDING in the Shift Requests box 4. In the Shift Requests pop-up click the green checkmark to approve the shift request. Opportunity Dashboard > Schedule tab: Image below ...
How do I create shifts when creating an opportunity?
In Add Opportunity, on step 4/6 > Click Create Shifts 1. Add a single date or indicate a date range If date range is selected: select the start date and end date, then select the days of the week as to when the shifts will occur 2. Select the start ...
How do I claim hours for a past shift?
Whether you've scheduled a shift through Vome or not, you can claim hours for a past shift directly from your profile! Once you submit the hour claim, the administrator at your organization must approve it before the hours are officially logged and ...