I've filled my opportunity and I want to stop receiving new applicants. How can I do this?
1. Go to Opportunities on the left-hand side navigation
2. Click on the opportunity
3. On the Recruitment tab, click Close if the application status is still Open.
4. On the pop-up click Close applications
The result of this action will remove the opportunity from the Opportunity Board (if the visibility was set to Public) and no longer allow any new applicants that arrived at the opportunity via a shared URL to apply.
You may always re-open applications if you decide to open the opportunity to new applicants in the future.
How do I add a new opportunity?
1) On the navigation bar click the green "+" icon next to Add Opportunity. 2) Add the details of the opportunity. Provide the title, description, category, tags, commitment, location and primary coordinator. Select an admin that will be the ...
How do I promote my organization for new recruits?
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to streamline volunteer recruitment at your organization. Vome sharing tools work across every device, including computers, tablets and smartphones. If the volunteer has the mobile app, it will redirect ...
What happens when I create a new record from the Form response pop-up?
When you create a new record in the database from a form response, it will pull their profile information to create the new record. There's no need for any manual data entry! This option is only available if there's no existing record with the same ...
Can I receive new applicants that don't meet the qualification requirements?
Yes, the qualification details are suggested to let the applicant know about your ideal volunteer. Nobody is restricted to submit an application, and it is upon the administrative team at the organization to do the proper vetting. The Vome Team does ...
How do I assign volunteers to an opportunity or share a link for them to apply from the opportunity dashboard?
1. Go to Opportunities 2. Click on an opportunity 3. Go to the Volunteers tab 4. Click Add Volunteers When adding a volunteer to an opportunity, Vome Users will be notified about the opportunity they've been assigned to. If you are assigning an ...