Is there a way to edit Opportunity details (Ex. Title, description, etc.)
Yes! And here are the steps:
1) On your left-hand navigation menu, go to the Opportunities page
2) Click on an opportunity to go to the Opportunity Dashboard
3) In the 2nd tab (Details), scroll down to where you see the About the opportunity section – on the top-right you’ll see an Edit button – click on it.
4) There will be the option to Update details or qualifications – Update details
5) Modify the details and Save
See image below for reference
How do I create a Sequence step for people to fill out a form (i.e., answer questions, attach files, provide digital consent, etc.)
When adding a step to a sequence, there's a way to redirect people to a Vome form if you're looking for them to share specific information with you. In the Custom step category, you could create a new entry. In the new custom entry, title the step ...
How do I add a new opportunity?
1) On the navigation bar click the green "+" icon next to Add Opportunity. 2) Add the details of the opportunity. Provide the title, description, category, tags, commitment, location and primary coordinator. Select an admin that will be the ...
What is the difference between a Category and an Opportunity?
Category: A category typically has the title and description of a program, event or location. It contains one or more volunteer opportunities. Opportunity: An opportunity contains all the details about an activity, position, role or task. Volunteers ...
How do I edit the Onboarding steps for an opportunity?
Go to the Opportunites page > Click on an opportunity > On the Opportunity Dashboard, click on the Onboarding tab > Click on Edit
How do I delete an opportunity?
As of now, there is no way to delete an opportunity. However, you can always make it inactive! To de-activate an opportunity, please follow the steps below: 1. Go to the Opportunities page 2. Click on the opportunity you wish to de-activate to get to ...